Sunday, May 17, 2009

TSS: Reflections on reading and books this past week

Today I plan to finish Death's Daughter by Amber Benson and also read a short story.

I have been busy retrieving my posts for the new blog. I have retrived all the review posts, some of the BTT posts, Weekly geeks and Monday Musing posts. Others I think I don't need too. It was kind of sobering to know that review posts are far lesser than the other posts, i.e., prompts, memes etc. etc. Maybe I need to concentrate more on reviews. But I find the same thing in most of theother book bloggers too.

Coming back to what I did past week, I read and reviewed the following. Do click on the links to read my reviews.:

The Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

Rooftops of Tehran by Mahbod Seraji


The Perfect Bride by Brenda Joyce


Every Last Cuckoo by Kate Maloy


Also I posted the following:

Monday Musings: Doing an about turn

Wondrous Word Wednesday


Booking through Gluttony

guest post by Rachel Keener, author of The Killing Tree

I received 4 books in mail too, which I will post for Mailbox Mondays!

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Looks like you had a great week.

I wouldn't fret over the number of non-review posts. Not everyone can read a book a day and thus have a review a day. I work full-time and consider it a great week when I get three reviews posted.

bermudaonion said...

I think people use memes as filler since most people can't read a book a day. I've been backing my blog up regularly since you had your problem.