Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teased!

Teaser Tuesdays

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here is mine:

I yanked off my sweats and slipped on the jumpsuit, zipping it up so quickly I caught a little piece of my boob in the zip's teeth.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed, trying not to rip skin, as I yanked the zipper back down.

~page 9, Death's Daughter by Amber Benson



18 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Oh my gosh it hurts just reading that, lol! Great teaser :-)

Ana S. said...

lol! What Melissa said. And that works so well as a teaser.

Margaret said...

Oh, too painful! Good teaser!

Harvee said...

Your teaser is almost as outrageous as my teaser book!

Beth F said...

Ouch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a bra would help? :) Ouch.

Nise' said...

I can feel the hurt! Great teaser.

Wendi said...

Ohh! Sadly, I've done that before, so now I'm feeling sympathy pains!! Great teaser

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Carrie K. said...

My goodness, that teaser made me flinch!

Alice said...

OUCH!!! That's painful and sorry, funny too! LOL! Great teaser. :D

ibeeeg said...

My Gosh! I think she was in too much of hurry!! Ouch.

jlshall said...

Now that really got my attention! Bad situation, but good teasers.

Unknown said...

*sympathy wince* Awesome teaser!

kayerj said...

ooh, ouch-- read my teaser here

Jo-Jo said...

Ouch!!! You can just feel that can't ya? My teaser is here.

Staci said...

Oh my word!! I had to check myself to make sure everything was still intact...LOL!! great teaser!

The Book Resort said...

Looking forward to reading Amber's book soon.

Here's mine:

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

The Bumbles said...

Now see - that's why you should never change out of your sweats - comfy clothes all the way.