Monday, May 25, 2009

Mondays: Mailbox/whereabouts

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog, "to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week."

Last week I finished :

The Killing Tree by Rachel Keener

A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams

the river runs dry by Sibella Giorello


Currently Reading:

Now Silence by Tori Warner Shepard

The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff

Death's Daughter by Amber Benson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sb10067729n-003

I did not receive any book in the Mailbox!

:(
What about you? What did you get in your mailbox? What are you reading?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have "The 19th Wife" by David Ebershoff on my radar! I want to read that one too.

bermudaonion said...

Sorry you didn't get any books last week. I hope this week is better.

Jo-Jo said...

I've been hoping to read the 19th Wife also...so I will be looking forward to your review.

Anonymous said...

My mailbox was pretty empty too. I hope we have better weeks next week!

Nan said...

I've added The 19th Wife to my TBR list. I can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

Kim said...

Sadly, my mailbox was empty this week too. :(

Good for you reading Tennessee Williams. I am planning on reading y first Williams book this year--The Glass Menagerie. It is in play form and I don't usually enjoy reading those, so we will see.
Happy Monday--
*smiles*
Kim

Carrie K. said...

I want to read The 19th Wife, too!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I've had an empty mailbox many times. No fun.

Your books look good!

The Book Resort said...

I'm interested in how you like the 19th Wife.

As for your mail... here's a hug in your email.

Louise said...

My mailbox is always empty ;o) But I just ordered some books to change that and hopefully they'll arrive within a week!

Wendi said...

I loved The 19th Wife! Hope you enjoy it too. I thought it was a really interesting look into the life of multiple marriages.

I'm crossing my fingers that your mailbox brings you lots of fun goodies this week. :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Serena said...

can't wait to see what you think of The 19th Wife. That is on my must read list this summer.