Sunday, May 24, 2009

TSS: What book are you?




You're Siddhartha!

by Hermann Hesse

You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to try anything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in. This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It's time to chill out under a tree. And realize that at least you believe in faeries.


Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

9 comments:

Julie said...

*gasp* I'm The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! One of my all-time favorite books! Ok, I approve of this quiz. :-)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Yes, and I am Watership Down, a book I love. This is an excellent quiz.

Gwendolyn B. said...

I'm WATERSHIP DOWN, too! And I've never read it! Hope you don't mind - I'm posting this on my blog. It's too fun! Thanks.

Susan said...

Watership Down is my favorite, but I am The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

I really liked the quiz though :)

Frances said...

Also Watership Down. Not bad at all. And in good company it appears. Happy reading!

Becca said...

I am Fellowship of the Rings.
Cool quiz.

Shannansbooks said...

I am Roots lol.

sarah said...

Lol, I am Mists of Avalon, a book I hated.

Unknown said...

Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to this quiz, the Book Quiz II, was launched this week. Enjoy!