Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where I am being teased?

teasertuesdays31

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
I feel so lonely with you. It was the cruelest thing you could say to the person you claimed to love and cherish forever.

~Page 87, Chinatown Angel by A . E. Roman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York. I am heart broken. My wife has left me. I am trying to find my way again. I am a private Investigator and I am hired to track down a beautiful Chinese-Cuban-American girl who does not wish to be found. Just when I think I got an easy job, all hell breaks loose.

Chinatown Angel by A . E. Roman

23 comments:

Margot said...

Sounds like a sad mystery.

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Sounds both heartbreaking and exiting!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like one I'd like. Looking forward to rading your review.

Anonymous said...

That looks really interesting....

Jessica said...

Very dramatic. Sounds very interesting!

Staci said...

That was a very heart-breaking teaser...sounds like a good read!!

Heather said...

Sounds like a good book.

Kerri said...

I agree with Jessica - very dramatic teaser this week!

Thanks for stopping by.

Missy B. said...

What a sad teaser....

J.S. Peyton said...

This sounds very intriguing! Look forward to your final thoughts on it!

Wendi said...

Wow - that is a cruel thing to say to someone. Great teaser!

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Harvee said...

A Chinese-Cuban-American girl! This mystery I certainly want to read. Here's my tease for a puzzle mystery.

zetor said...

Such a cruel thing to say, this sounds a sad book.

kayerj said...

this guy sounds like he's in a rough spot. I am here

Anonymous said...

Now that is intriguing - I definitely want to know more about the book.

The Bumbles said...

Wow - quite the sucker punch to the gut with that line. I completely agree that would be horrible thing to hear - I hope I never do.

Phyl said...

That sounds really sad. A very intriguing teaser, and it makes the book sound like one I'd like to read.

Meanwhile, my own teaser is Bookishgal.

Unknown said...

Wow! The quote is amazing, this alone could make me want to buy and read this book.

The Book Resort said...

Thanks for making reading so much fun!


http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/reading-is-fun.html

Rebecca Johnson said...

Oh, what a sad teaser

The Reading Momster said...

saddening :)

Hi Gautami :) remember me?! My old blog got deleted :(!
[Giving reading a chance]

i started a new one :)

i hope you will update your FeedReader [ was it FeedDeamon??] with my new blog's address!

Hope all's well with you :)

take good care!

Beth F said...

Sounds like a super mystery.

Caspette said...

Yea that is pretty harsh!