Friday, July 9, 2010

Best Crime Fiction so far 2010 - what's yours?

Kerrie of Mysteries in Paradise asks us to list the best 5-10 Crime fiction books we read in the first 6 months of 2010.

Here I list 10 Crime fiction books that I liked best, in no particular order:

Sworn to Silence by Linda
Venom by Joan Brady

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie--Graphic Novel
The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
The Rule Book by Rob Kitchin
Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten
The Likeness by Tana French
Inside Out by Barry Eisler


I am yet to review The Likeness by Tana French. You can read my reviews of the other books by clicking on the title.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I absolutely loved the Stieg Larsson series -- thanks for including it on your list!

Veens said...

Stieg Larsson is the fav! I need to read the others u mention here :)

Book Bird Dog said...

I;m looking forward to reading Venom and Inside Out! Glad you liked them. Now I can reach for them without fear of disappointment.

Literary Feline said...

I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo recently and loved it. More than I thought I would, to be honest. I am looking forward to reading the rest in the trilogy.

Great list!

Anonymous said...

Well I've only read one of these. Thanks for the recommendations :)