Sunday, December 6, 2009

TSS: R.R.Readathon Wrap Up/November 09 Wrap Up/Last Week's Wrap up

The Sunday Salon.com

Read. Read. READ-A-THON

I could only manage to finish one book, a collection of short stories, In An Uncharted Country by Clifford Garstang (pages 186). All in all I could only manage to read 226 pages. One full book and few pages of other one and then some poetry. The short story collection is very good and it managed to hold my interest. For the first time in my life, I read so slow. Frankly my mind was elsewhere and I simply couldn't concentrate.

Hope all the participants had a good time. Until the next readathon.....



My reading was a bit slow in the beginning of November. Somehow it picked up in the last week, taking it to a total of nine books. Not good but not bad either.

I read 13 books from the beginning of November to till date: Yet to review 9 books out of those:

In An Uncharterd Country by Clifford Garstang
The Emerald Swan by Jane Feather
Creole Angel by Peggy Hancher
After Innocence by Brenda Joyce

Night Secrets by Kat Martin
Midnight Magic by Betina Krahn
Cold Skin by Steven Herrick
White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner
The Scottish Thistle by Cindy Vallar
Tender Triumph by Judith McNaught
Selected Poems of Carl Sandburg
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

Soul Catcher by
Leigh Bridger

6 comments:

Staci said...

I think November was a great month for you!!

J.S. Peyton said...

Well, you did better than me! Which, I guess isn't saying much considering how much of a slow reader I am. Lol. Still, glad you have fun in the readathon, and at least you got a few things done. :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You had a great month, and no need to apologize about the read-a-thon, life does get in the way oftentimes.

Carrie K. said...

You had an awesome month, Gautami!

Nan said...

Wow! You read a lot in November! I hope you have a great December.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great month to me. I never seem to find enough time.