Thursday, December 3, 2009

Booking Through What?

btt button

What’s your favorite part of Booking Through Thursday? Why do you participate (or not)?

Booking Through Thursdays is related to general topics connected with reading and books. That is reason enough for me to participate. The networking part too plays a big role. Via BTT, I have found a lot of book bloggers. And then one gets a lot of other view points. Some questions tickle our brains too. We also get book recommendations. What else does a book blogger wish for?


8 comments:

Alayne said...

Exactly, good answer. Here's mine.

Unknown said...

A good answer, I agree. I have found many good books and many good people through BTT

Missy B. said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

I participated in BTT because of its thought-provoking questions. The longer I have been doing it, I more I am grateful for its community building effort. It rules!

jlshall said...

Great answer! I totally agree.

Barbara H. said...

Good list of the many benefits of BTT. Thanks for stopping by.

Novroz said...

Our answer is alike :) book is the biggest part that I love from BTT

Yvonne said...

I agree with you! BTT is a great way to connect with fellow bloggers.