Sunday, December 6, 2009

Read. Read. Read-A-Thon: 3rd Update



Read. Read. READ-A-THON

I am really going slow. I abandoned Dead Floating Lovers and started a book of short stories, In An Uncharted Country by Clifford Garstang (Pages 186). I am on page 127. And I hope I finish it. As of today, my mind is kind of unsettled and I am unable to concentrate on my reading. I tried various genres but abandoned those after reading a few lines.

I am feeling utterly dejected. Not one of my best reading days, obviously. Or any best day, for that matter.

*reads4pleasure's page is not loading up on my PC. If I try to do that, my PC crashes. If too many graphics are there, my PC behaves like that. So I am thanking her from here. She has been a big support.


3 comments:

tanabata said...

Sorry you're not having a great reading day. It's always disappointing but at least it won't last forever. And there's no need to feel like you're behind. I was MIA for about 10 hours myself. I decided just to read what I could but not stress about it. Hang in there!!

mlmartin said...

Aw don't feel so bad. It's not about how many books you finish! I hope you've been able to enjoy some of what you've read. Take a deep breath and relax into the last few hours! I thought my brain was set to explode a few hours ago, but I've gotten another wind (my 4th!), and you probably still have some in you too :D *hugs*

bermudaonion said...

This is all just for fun, so don't worry about it. Tomorrow's another day.