Sunday, May 2, 2010

TSS: April Wrap Up

Reading wise, April was as good as March. I read the following 15 books and started a few more. My reading was varied and thats the way I prefer it. I have managed to review only 5 of those and will get around reviewing the others soon. If you have read any of the following books, please leave a link of it on the comments section. I will link my review to yours.

45) In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon (CF)
44) What the Bayou Saw by Patti Lacy
43) The Language of Secrets by Dianne Dixon
42) Tomorrow River by Lesley Kagen
41) The Journey Home by Michael Baron
40) Taste of Cherry by Kara Candito
39) The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
38) Colony by Anne Rivers Siddons
37) The Cold Room by J T Ellison (CF)
36) Greater Love by Robert Whitlow
35) Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith (CF)
34) The Cutting by James Hayman (CF)
33) The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (CF)
32) In the Wake of Boatman by Jonathan Fuqua
31) Open Country by Kaki Warner

Hope I keep up with this pace in May too.

So how was your reading in April? Can you recommend any good books to me?

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have some fascinating titles there...I read Colony, but it was a long time ago and before I was reviewing books. I might have to reread it.

Here's my salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-salon.html

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

You had a good week.

Gavin said...

You had a great reading month! My reading has fallen by the wayside the last two weeks but I hope to get back to it this week.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm hoping to read a novel or two in May (for a change!) It seems like the majority of my reading this year has been nonfiction. I just wish I had more good ideas for fiction reads!

fredamans said...

A lot of great reading done! Good job!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-monthly-news.html

Nise' said...

I had a good reading month. Have you read The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker? I just finished and it is a wild ride.

Serena said...

I have not read any of those yet, but looks like you had a great month in reading!