Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekly Geeks: A Character Comparison

Scarlett O'Hara of Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell is complete opposite of me even though we share the same sun sign. I am impulsive, headstrong and also unafraid. These are common traits with her but I am not manipulative like her. She is so selfish and vain, not to forget the shrewd part. She can go to any length to get what she wants. I am too principled to do that. She is an Aries. And so am I. Yet we are different.


What about you?

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Lol, you knocked her personality right on the head. But I really liked her and thought her to be a strong character. I really liked this post!

SariJ said...

We both picked Scarlett. She sure is a great character and very unforgettable.

pussreboots said...

I thought of two characters I felt a connection with. You can read my answer here.

The Bookworm said...

Great pick! I didnt know she was an Aries.

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice! Scarlett O'Hara is one of those characters I, too, would never get along with in real life! She has her good qualities, but...she seems like a tough woman to be friends with.

Shelley said...

I am absolutely nothing like Scarlett, but I still love her as a character. Must read GWTW again!