Monday, May 10, 2010

Mondays: Musing/What Are You Reading?

Hosted by Sheila of Bookjourney



I finished reading

Nothing

I am in midst of reading:

The Queen Of Palmyra by Minrose Gwin

I posted reviews of:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you have to carve out time in your day for reading (due to work and other obligations), or does your reading just happen naturally?

I don't really need to carve out reading time from my schedule. Apart from when I am in school, I do pick out a book whenever I want to. Sometimes I read much more than I intend, others it might not happen at all. However, that does not bother me. I always know that my books are waiting for me. I think spontaneous reading works best for me.

9 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope you're enjoying The Queen of Palmyra - I'm looking forward to reading it.

Readers Dais said...

ha !ive found an informative blog i believe ,
though as ur post says spontaneous reading is the best, the place where i am doesnt bring books in my view,
hope to get a taste of books from here :)

Nise' said...

I know all about reading more than I intend! Last night around 9pm I started a book with the intent to read a couple of chapters, closed the book at 12:30am! Good thing I did not have to be at work early!

Jess said...

Looking forward to your thoughs on The Queen... have a great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Queen Of Palmyra sounds good! Enjoy :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Some weeks are easier than others. Looks like you have a great week ahead of you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog at http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_09.html

caite said...

I find, the better the book I am reading, the more time to read I find in my day. And yes, sometimes you end up reading more than you intend. a good sign...

Lynn Gardner said...

Many is the time I've sat down on a Saturday to read just a few pages ... only to surface at the end of the book with the whole day shot!

Yvonne said...

I have to squeeze reading in before I go to work, at lunch time and before bed. There's never enough time to suit me.