Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Salon: Ask me questions to help me in reviewing


Although it is summer vacations for me, my reading is very slow. I have finished only two books and I have many pending reviews too. I don't know what has come over me.


Here I list the books, for which my reviews are pending:

1) Never Let You Go by Erin Healy
2) The Queen of Palmyra by Minrose Gwin
3) In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
4) What the Bayou Saw by Patti Lacy
5) Tomorrow River by Lesley Kagen
6) The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
7) Colony by Anne Rivers Siddons
8) The Cold Room by J T Ellison (CF)
9) Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith (CF)

I ask for your help in reviewing the above books. Ask me questions about the book which interests you. I will review those by replying to your queries. Please free to ask questions for more than one book. However please do that in separate comments. I look forward to your questions.

Also suggest a few good books to help me get into the reading groove. Leave out fantasy novels!

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been wondering about The Kitchen House. What are the key elements in this story? Who are the primary characters, and what do their voices sound like?

My Salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-salon-may-16.html

Harvee said...

I'm reading the Queen of Patpong. Wonder what the Queen of Palmyra is about? Why is she a queen, and what kind of queen? Have fun reading! Harvee, My Sunday Salon

Brittanie said...

I read Never Let Me Go to. Did you like the supernatural element in it?

Brittanie said...

I noticed that three of the books are tec. classified as Christian fiction. How did the Christian elements affect you? Did it bother you?

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Just enjoy your summer and don't worry about how much reading is accomplished. I am looking forward to reading some of the reviews on the ones you have finished.

Have a great week.

Alyce said...

The only one that I've read from your list is The Kitchen House, and I always like to know how my opinions line up with what others think, so I'd probably choose that one.

Of the books I haven't read I'd say Child 44, just because I've heard of it, but don't really know what it's about.