Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sunday Post/Sunday Salon


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I have not done this for a while now because I was not into reading much. I had CSR (blurred Vision) in my left eye. I was under treatment from October 2012. My final check up was done in May 2013. The doctor was very happy with my progress. Now I am CSR free. My medication was stopped and he prescribed new prescription glasses for near vision, that is, reading glasses. My far vision is PERFECT. I am SO relieved about my eye! Yes, I was worried.

I am back into reading although it is yet to pick up pace. I had slowed down visiting blogs and commenting. Now I am back at it. It sure feels good. 

I posted the following on my blog last week:

11 comments:

bermudaonion said...

What wonderful news!!

Unknown said...

That is great news for you. Enjoy your week ahead.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

Cricket said...

Awesome news, your pace will pick before you know it.
Cricket@ Little Library Muse

Literary Chanteuse said...

Glad to hear you are back to reading and feeling fine! Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'm glad your eye is better...for those of us who read and work on computers, eye problems are very frightening.

Enjoy your week...and thanks for visiting my blog.

Trish @ Between My Lines said...

Thanks for visiting. Great that you can read and blog again :-)

Kristen said...

Fabulous indeed! Something going wrong with my eyes is one of my biggest fears.

Dani In NC said...

Good news! I had optic neuritis several years ago, and it was a trial having my vision cut in half. I'm sure you can't wait to curl up with a good book.

Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard said...

I'm glad your vision is clearing up, and that you've gotten the glasses you need. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't read! (Listen to a lot more audiobooks, probably.)

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post earlier today.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your eye is better and that you can read again. I hope you enjoy your books.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your eye is healed :)