Friday, June 28, 2013

The Friday 56/Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop

The Friday 56 is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

Zach said, "I'd love to get a tattoo." Then he snickered. "Something a little less girly than that, though."
A good-natured chuckle erupted from Lucas. "Let's just say I thought it was a good idea at that time." Then he admitted, "Your mom picked it out."
"She did?"

~~Reclaim my heart by Donna Fasano

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every Friday, Hilary of Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs

Photobucket

This week’s statements:
1. If you give me a journal I will fill it up with my poetry
2. Sometimes I am very unbearable
3. I think of getting lost and that makes me nervous
4. I would love see Albert Einstein because I want to understand General Theory of Relativity in its entirity.

11 comments:

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Your #1 sounds lovely. Hm, Einstein, I doubt I'd understand anything - LOL

fredamans said...

I wonder if it's the tattoo pictured on the man on the cover... the dream-catcher. Nothing girly about them, at least I don't think so.

retired not tired said...

I wish I could write poetry however I have never kept a journal.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Interesting excerpt...thanks for sharing.

Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

If you figure out that theory you can explain it to me.

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

I like your excerpt...makes me want to know more about these characters.

Here's my Friday meme:

http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/06/friday-focus-friday-56-and-book_28.html

Hilary said...

I hate getting lost too - and I even manage it with navigation...

Yvonne said...

Great fill-ins and a great 56!

Have a great weekend!

Harvee said...

I don't think I'd understand very much of what Einstein would say, but that was a good choice for a scientist!

Aloi (guiltlessreading) said...

your beginning made me LOL ... as in LOL very loudly. imagine a mother picking out a tattoo for her son? :P

Juli Rahel said...

Meeting Einstein would be amazing because I feel like Relativity Theory is something I should understand as the daughter of a physicist! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a great weekend!
Juli @ Universe in Words