Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Asterix Series Reading Challenge: July 1-15, 2013

I have returned to reading with a vengeance after nine months. I thought why not set myself a challenge. I have decided to re-read all the 33 albums of The Adventures of Asterix in two weeks, starting July 1, 2013. I barely remember some of the albums. I am going to have fun reading the series! No one can get enough of the comics. If you wanna join, you are welcome to do so. You don't have to read all the albums but you have to read at least 5. I think that is not a big deal. If you know anyone who loves graphic novels and can do this challenge, please pass it on!

I don't know how to create a button. If anyone helps, I am not averse to it!

And if we are into graphic novels, if you know any e-graphic site, do let me know know. You can gift me pdf files of the same.

NO, I DO NOT NEED ASTERIX SERIES. I OWN ALL THE 33 Volumes!

0 comments: