Thursday, April 9, 2009

BTT: Juggling books

btt button

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

1) Are you currently reading more than one book?

Yes, I am reading more than one book. I always do.

2) If so, how many books are you currently reading?

Six, as of now. Angel of Wrath by Bill Myers. Beloved by Toni Morrison. Walking Through Walls by Philip Smith. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. Selected Poems by Robert Lowell. Also re-reading Catch 22.

3) Is this normal for you?

Yes, it is normal for me. I am always reading 3 to 4 books at a time. That way I pick up the one I want to read, according to my mood. I can keep track of all the stories. However, that is not true for movies I watch. I forget which is which!

4) Where do you keep your current reads?

Most of the times, near my PC. That is most accessible place for me. Sometimes, if I read in bed, I keep it there under my pillow, the one I am reading before sleeping. The one I finish, I take it back to its place on my shelf and pick another book in its place.

0 comments: