Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read in 2013


I have not done much reading in 2013. But I did read some wonderful books. I have been lagging behind in writing reviews too. But I think reading is important

Here is my list, in no particular order:

Suzy's Case by Andy Seigel (CF)
The Roman Prophecy by John Trace (CF)
Back From The Dead by Peter Leonard (CF)
The Summons by John Grisham (CF)

Private Games by James Patterson (CF)
The Frozen Shroud by Martin Edwards (CF)
Hush Little Baby by Suzanne Refearn (CF)
Tomorrow City by Kirk Kjeldsen (CF)
Flush by Jane Clifton (CF)
The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle (CF)

I am listing three more novels, which are not Crime Fiction but worth mentioning:

The Boy That Never Was by Karen Perry (thriller)
Perla by Caroline De Robertis (literary Fiction)
Dead Again by Tracy Cooper-Posey (Romantic Suspense)



I must list three poetry books:

The Meaning of Me by Emmett Wheatfall---poetry
Blue Collar Eulogies by Michael Meyerhofer---poetry
ten poems to say goodbye by Roger Housden--poetry

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You just made my wish list grow - I haven't read any of these.

Tea said...

I've only read Hound of The Baskervilles. The titles seem really good.

Nise' said...

I didn't get to The Summons this year. Happy New Year.

Kailana said...

I never really read crime fiction, but I should branch out a bit in that direction.

Anonymous said...

I have Hound of Baskervilles so I'll add it to my 2014 reading list!
Happy New Year :)

Louise said...

I've only heard of (and read) The Hound of the Baskervilles too. It's so interesting seeing what we all read.