Friday, October 30, 2009

RIP IV Challenge Wrap Up


Carl's R.I.P. IV Challenge

Thanks to Carl V of
Stainless Steel Droppings, for hosting the fourth edition of the RI.P. challenge (1 Sep 2009-31 October 2009). As I read a lot of books of different genres as stipulated in the rules, I can safely say I completed Peril the First.

Here is my list of books, which I read for
Carl's R.I.P. IV Challenge - Peril the First:

Faces In The Fire by T. L. Hines
Ghostwriter by Travis Thrasher
Deep Freeze by Lisa Jackson
T'Aragam by Jack W Regan
Wait Until Twilight by Sang Pak
Alvor by Linda Bingham

Nightshade by John Saul
Ghosts by Paul Auster
The Locked Room by Paul Auster
Yes, My Darling Daughter by Margaret Leroy
Kiss Me Again, Stranger by Daphne du Maurier
72 Virgins by Avi Perry

The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny

Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundel
Dust by Susan Berliner
Receive Me Falling by Erica Robuck
Hoodoo Sea by Rolf Hitzer


19 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Wow! Congratulations on finishing in such a fine fashion.

Bookfool said...

Wow, you read a huge pile!! Congratulations!

serendipity_viv said...

Wow - you did really well for the challenge.

Unknown said...

Congrats, you did well!!!

Kristen M. said...

I guess this is not a very challenging challenge for us. :) (I read 18 books!)

ds said...

Well done!

Kailana said...

Congrats on finishing this challenge!

Bryan R. Terry said...

TRICK OR TREAT!: Some Scary Goodies for Your Book Bag from Bryan's Book Blog

Beth F said...

Wow you really read a lot.

Memory said...

You did really well! Congrats on getting through so many R.I.P.ing reads!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You read a lot of good ones for this challenge.

Melody said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! :)

DesLily said...

wow great list! I hope you enjoyed each of them!!...this is always a fun challenge

Nely said...

Wow! Great list. Congrats on getting so many read. :D

♥Nely

3m.michelle said...

You did great!!

Schatzi said...

I see you went overboard as well! :)

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats on finishing!

Veens said...

I read 2. and That too I dragged! God! you did really well!

Terri B. said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! It looks like you read some fantastic books too and some of them I've never heard of (oooo, more titles for my TBR list!). I can't wait to read some more of Louise Penny's books.