Monday, July 30, 2012

SAD NEWS

Today one of our colleagues, Yogesh Yadav died in a road accident. It was a head-on collision of their car with a truck on a national highway. Along with her, her father in law and mother in law too died on the spot. Her husband is seriously injured. Please do pray for his well being. Thankfully their two sons were at home.

I am posting a group photo, where you can see her sitting in the middle, right in front in white sari with blue border. 


My mind has gone numb and heart breaks just by looking at this photo. 

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh, how sad. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.

Nise' said...

I am so sorry! What a tragic loss.

fredamans said...

Sending prayers and (((hugs)))

thecuecard said...

So sorry. How awful. my thoughts go out to everyone she knew

Helen's Book Blog said...

What a horrible accident; I am so sorry for the loss of your colleague and friend. My thoughts are with you, your staff, and their families.

Anonymous said...

How terrible for her family. I'm so sad to read this.