Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday: Mailbox/What are you reading?/Musing

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her BooksJennifer of Mrs. Q Book Addict is hosting MM for the month of July.

I received only one book, thanks to the author:

The 12th Victim by Katia Lief
The police call him the working girl killer. But no woman is safe...

The 11th victim is found only a short distance from Karin Shaeffer's house. At thecrime-scene she discovers a local prostitute stabbed to death, the knife left embedded in her body.It is the signature of the 'Working Girl Killer' - a serial killer who has terrorized New York City for the last three years. The police are clueless but when Karin's best-friend becomes the lead investigator, she finds herself drawn into the investigation as a consulting detective. Next time the killer is going to strike all too close to home.....


I finished reading: (I am on a TRASH reading spree, thanks to free Kindle offers!! I read these on the Cloud Reader....!!)

1) Twin Passions by Miriam Minger
2) Salt Bride by Lucinda Brant
3) Wild Irish by Jennifer Saints
4) Suddenly A Bride by Cynthia Thomason

I am in the midst of reading:

More TRASH!!
And The 12th Victim by Katia Lief

I plan to read:

Hopefully books other than TRASH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you currently reading? Is it any good? Would you recommend it?

I am reading The 12th Victim by Katia Lief (Read the premise above).  I would recommend it for crime fiction readers.  For others, I am going to say, try it!

20 comments:

Nise' said...

LOL! Sometimes Trash is just the ticket! Have a great week of reading.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

That's some pretty awesome trash.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up with the trash reading! Isn't that what summer's for? Enjoy!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I haven't read any Nobel winners this summer either, so there. It's all good. Right?

Here's my
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Hope you will stop by!

Serena said...

Looks like a great read in the mailbox. I cannot wait to dive into my trash reading later this summer.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I'm not much for reading crime fiction, but I love watching it. Don't know why that is cause I love reading. Thanks for stopping by today!.

Mystica said...

I like reading crime fiction myself so this one is being noted.

Gigi Ann said...

I love your description of Trash, I too, download a lot of those free trash books. If not for being free, I never would give them the light of day... Being that they are free I don't mind abandoning them if they get too trashy. ; )

Thanks for the visit today.

CMash said...

You had a great week of reading. I am not doing well this month. Have only read one book!!

Anonymous said...

Wild Irish caught my eye.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_16.html

Wrighty said...

Yay for trash! Especially free trash! :D We all need that to keep things fun. Your new book looks really good too. I haven't read an exciting serial killer book in awhile (but love them!) so I'm curious to hear if you like it.

Enjoy and have a great week!

Anna said...

Honestly, that's one of the reasons the free book offers don't excite me. But, hey, at least you're having fun and reading!

Alyce said...

Not exactly my taste in books, but I hope you're enjoying it. :)

The Brunette Librarian said...

Ugh! No book is trash...some are just way way better than others ;)

Happy reading :)
The Brunette Librarian Blog

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you enjoy The 12th Victim!

The Relentless Reader said...

LOL, have a great trash reading week!!

therelentlessreader.blogspot.com

JC Jones said...

That looks like my kind of book. Thanks for visiting.

Elisha German said...

LOl, sometimes trash hits the spot. Have fun reading this week:)

BookJunkieMom.blogspot.com

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

We all need to read a bit of the light stuff every now and then - its cathartic!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Haha... nothing wrong with a little trash. I like reading crime fiction once in a while too.