Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday: Mailbox/What Am I reading?/Musing

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books
Jennifer of Mrs. Q Book Addict is hosting MM for the month of July.

I received one e-books, thanks to the author: 

Happiness Comes From Nowhere by Shauna Gilligan

Happiness Comes From Nowhere follows the lives of the Horn family: Mary, Sepp and Dirk. Their paths cross and intertwine with those of extended family, friends and acquaintances as journeys are made through the changing city of Dublin. People also venture further in search of happiness: Mary and Dirk wander the streets of Rome and Ita watches a cargo ship unload in Spain. Expressed in ways as different as suicide, art and sex, the inseparable pangs of loss and happiness – remembered and present – are threaded through the novel.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book 

I finished reading:
Double Trouble by Deborah Cook
The Ninth Step by Barbara Taylor Sissel
The Love of a Stranger by Anna Jeffrey

I am in the midst of reading:

Varied novels

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What question(s) would you like to see asked in future Musing Mondays posts?

My questions:

1) Have you ever considered colour coordinating your books on your bookshelves?

2) What is the best way of cataloging our books? (We all know about library cataloging and that is NOT I mean)

3) What attracts you to a book blog?

4) What puts you off in a book blog?

5) Do you share personal stuff on your book blog?

18 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope you love your new book!

caite said...

gosh, I have only read two MM answers so far and so many good questions!

Shelleyrae said...

Have a great reading week!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hope you enjoy your mailbox book!

Nora said...

I like your questions. especially the first one (:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm always taken with books that include happiness in the title. Off to find out more! Thank you.

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?I hope you will stop in!

CMash said...

I loved The Ninth Step and have read other books by her and enjoyed. Great questions!!

BurtonReview said...

Ooh, interesting questions for Musings! I hope #4 gets picked!
Enjoy your week!
My Monday post.

The Relentless Reader said...

The Gilligan book looks like something I would enjoy :)

I love your musing questions, I've never participated in that meme but I might have to look into it!

Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you enjoy! your reading week.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_30.html

Kwizgiver said...

Such interesting Musings!

Suko said...

Enjoy your new book. It has an excellent title.

I hope some of your musing questions are posed in the future.

JC Jones said...

Great questions. Here is my post:
MM

Jonathan Wilhoit said...

Looks like a pretty deep read. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Jonathan
www.ireadabookonce.com

Susan@ Reading World said...

Sounds like an interesting book- it's nice to be introduced to these different titles!

Anna said...

Hope it's as good as it sounds!

Staci said...

I hope your new book is really good! Those are great questions...I tried color coordinating once but went back to alphabetical order because I couldn't find what I was looking for!! :D

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

A story set in Ireland is always one I enjoy...thanks for sharing; and for visiting my blog.