Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her BooksSerena of Savvy Verse & Wit is hosting for the month of October. This week too, I did not get any book but downloaded free kindle editions from Amazon. You can check those out for NOOK too. Have fun looking out for interesting titles at Pixel of Ink. (I have subscribed it on my Google Reader). I lost count after 20! Check those out:

Shadow Touch
Pretense for Murder
Pumpkin Cookbook 
Dead Reckoning 
Highland Blessings
Fatal Destiny
Anathema (The Causal Enchantment Series) 
A Bride for Tom 
Lady in the Mist (The Midwives) 
Maid to Match 
Embers of Love (Striking a Match, Book 1) 
When All My Dreams Come True (Colorado Runaway Series) 
While We're Far Apart 
Rain Song
Sold to the Highest Bidder 
The Perfect Plan
The Girl in the Lighthouse (Arrington)
Prairie Rose (A Town Called Hope)
The Brotherhood (Precinct 11)
Liquid Smoke (Noah Braddock)
The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe: Vook Classics

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. I managed to read three e-books via my kindle on Pc on my laptop! I read the following:

A Bride for Tom
Sold to the Highest Bidder
Highland Blessings


What are you most excited about reading, right now?

After undergoing a massive reading slump, I am excited to read anything. Be it light romances or cozy mysteries...

16 comments:

Serena said...

The pumpkin cookbook should be interesting. Enjoy your free reads!

bermudaonion said...

I hope you find some gems in those e-books!

Kaye said...

The freebies this week were great. A lot of the ones on your list were free for the Nook too. I never think to list them but I probably should. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

CMash said...

Wow!! You will be quite busy for a while. Enjoy all of your books.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You are getting some good free eBooks - enjoy

caite said...

after a couple of weeks on vacation, not reading at all, I will be happy just to get back to my reading schedule.

RAnn said...

I got a bunch of those freebies, and read Sold the Highest Bidder, which I really enjoyed.

Amy said...

Great choices - and so many to choose from! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-musings.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

You found some great freebies! I will have to check them out. I see one that is on my wish list! Enjoy your freebies!

Anonymous said...

Lots of great free reads, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday.html

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

holy cow! Enjoy all of your awesome stuff!

Bellezza said...

I love it when I can get free e-books on my Nook. I don't have a Kindle, but it looks like you have a wonderful supply! Congratulations!

Teddy Rose said...

Wow, looks like some good downloads. Enjoy!

I received one book and one download.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

That's quite a haul. It should keep you busy for a while! Enjoy.

Anna said...

Wow, I'm amazed at how many ebooks you can get for free. Happy reading!

Susan Tunis said...

That IS quite a haul you've taken in!