Friday, October 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted byParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer  says “Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article).”

Guest post by Mark Mustian on Kathy's Blog: It gave me a good laugh. Do check it out to know why!!!

Parajunkee asks " 
If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?"

Sherlock Holmes!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

6 comments:

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

I will have to check out your choice! Here is my FF: Mom Reads My Books

bermudaonion said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for linking to my guest post!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Sherlocke Holmes is such a great choice.
My Hop

Jenna and Ashley said...

I haven't seen Sherlock Holmes as an answer yet. Loved the movie with Robert Downy, Jr.
Great answer!

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book.html

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower of your blog thru GFC and RSS Reader. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. I have just started doing giveaways and have 2 new ones up and running. I would love for you to come over and enter. Thanks for your help and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com