Friday, October 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted byParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer asks “What is your favorite type of candy?”

I love all type of candies!

Parajunkee asks  What superhero is your alter-ego?

No one! 

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

2 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Oh, come on, you're a superhero!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I love all candies too...but especially chocolate.
My Hop