Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Sunday Post/Sunday Salon: Reviewing the past week


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It was a busy week in school. We celebrated Annual Day on Feb 07, 2014 and preparing for it was a big task. Apart from preparing for cultural events, the school had to be decorated and prizes for various events had to be selected. It was done in the scheduled school timings but I was so tired. 

I did not feel like doing anything. Today too, we had to go out for the birthday celebrations of my niece's husband. No rest!!

Obviously reading took a back seat but that's okay! I wrote four reviews. I am slowly catching up with my reviews! 

I downloaded the following books for free, in the past two weeks:

    07/02/2014

Gone But Not Missed: A Nathan Miccoli Mystery by A R Kennedy

    04/02/2014

Grimm's Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm

03/02/2014

English Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs

01/02/2014

Lady Fortescue Steps Out (The Poor Relation Series, Vol. 1) by M. C. Beaton

   31/01/2014

Find Her, Keep Her - A Martha's Vineyard Love Story by Z. L Arkadie

   30/01/2014 

Naughty by Nature by Judy Angelo
Jubilee's Journey by Bette Lee Crosby
Daughters of the Dagger by Elizabeth Rose
Pioneer Passion by Thérèse A. Kraemer
Lady Star by Claudy Conn
Jennifer's Garden by Dianne Venetta
Beyond Control by Karice Bolton


   29/01/2014

Mangled Hearts: Francesca and Cade (Scarred Hearts) by Felicia Tatum

  28/01/2014

Reluctantly Lycan (Dakota Wolves #1) by Jez Strider

I posted the following on my blog:

5 comments:

Harvee said...

Take it easy, busy lady. Those books can wait! Have a good week, though.
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Sounds like you've been busy. We all have those weeks every now and then! Hope you get to do some reading soon!

SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

bermudaonion said...

You are really busy! A day to do nothing would be wonderful, wouldn't it?

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Sounds like you are very busy. I hope you find a little time to read this week, but I think it's awesome you wrote four reviews!

Unknown said...

Oh, the Grimm Tales where one of the first books I read in school, in the original German version, as I grew up in Germany.