Monday, February 13, 2012

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books. This month it is hosted by Metroreader.

I did not receive anything at all except for downloading free e-books from Amazon!!

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey

I read a few e-novels and also Gods and Fathers by James LePore

I am in the midst of reading:

The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly



What is your favorite romantic book –or book that includes a love story?

It may seem corny but Jane Eyre is my all time choice!

9 comments:

Harvee said...

The 5th Witness sounds like a thriller I'd like to read. Hope you enjoy it.

Vicki said...

I read Gods And Fathers too! I thought it was very good!

Unknown said...

Jane Eyre is mine also :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays_13.html

Anonymous said...

The 5th Witness sounds like a good read.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_13.html

RAnn said...

I can download far more freebies from Amazon than I can possibly read

Jo-Jo said...

I have to admit that I still haven't read Jane Eyre!

Laura BurgandyIce said...

ME, TOO!!! Jane Eyre is never corny. Too serious and gothic to be corny. (or wait...) well, I like it a lot and listed it as mine: Colorimetry

bermudaonion said...

I bet The Fifth Witness is a good one!

stacybuckeye said...

Jane Eyre is one of my favorite love stories too.