Friday, July 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java


Jennifer asks, What keeps you reading beyond the first few pages of a book, and what makes you want to stop reading a book and put it back on the shelf??”

It depends on the subject matter and my mood. For some novels, you don't want to stop. And then there those, you can't go on, no matter what!!

ParaJunkee asks"Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? Y"

Well, I am NOt much excited about stuff like that!!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by, have a good week-end.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop.html

Harvee said...

Good plot, good writing, unusual setting and characters are some of the things that might make me keep reading! How about you?
Book Dilettante

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. There are lots of reasons why I will stop reading a book. But I will keep going unless it's really bad.
My Hop