Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Post: Back to blogging after a long, long time...


Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


For more than a year now, I have not been blogging. Neither here, nor on my poetry blog. I was having a lot of problem in my life...mainly work life. Too much in my mind. Health wise, I am doing fine.

Maybe, I was also busy on Facebook and other social media. I had signed up for that #100sareepact and diligently completed that.

I have been reading like crazy. Just haven't been blogging. I have blogged about poetry books though becos poetry is my first love!

Since Friday, I have got back to blogging and hope to continue it....

Wish me luck, my blogger friends....

BTW, our schools reopen on 28th June and I am NOT looking forward to that.....


7 comments:

Greg said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you returning to the blogging world- and glad you are well, health wise. Sorry to hear school is back, hope you have a wonderful week.

Annemieke | A Dance with Books said...

Welcome back. Sometimes breaks happen without us thinking about it. Hopefully you will be able to stay around. Have a good week. :)

Yvonne said...

Welcome back! Seems like a few of us have needed blogging breaks for different reasons. Glad you are well as far as your health goes. Have a great week!

bermudaonion said...

It's great to see you back here!

Debbish said...

Welcome back and I hope the blogging mojo kicks in. It's hard though, if you have other commitments, to find the time (and headspace - more my issue) to blog.

Nise' said...

Hello, glad you are back! I don't spend time on other social media so you were missed. Glad you've been reading. Wishing you a great school year start.

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck, but only if blogging brings you positive things. Sometimes we leave things behind when it's time. I enjoy reading you, but only if you're enjoying writing. :-)