Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. More HERE.

Here are my Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

1. Clamor by Elyse Fenton (Poetry)**

2. The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson (Gothic Suspense)**

3. A Dark Redemption by Stav Sherez (Crime Fiction)**

4. The Skull Mantra by Eliot Pattison (Thriller)**

5. Blood Harvest by S. J. Bolton (Crime Fiction)**

6. Velocity by Alan Jacobson (Crime Fiction)**

7. Hurrah's Nest by Arisa White (Poetry)**

8. Our Held Animal Breath by Kathryn Kirkpatrick (Poetry)**

9. Chilled to the Bone by Quentin Bates (Crime Fiction)** 

10. The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim (Literary Fiction)**

11. The Truth Will Out by Jane Isaac (Crime Fiction)**

4 comments:

Shaina @Crazy4Fiction said...

Ooh I love how much variety you have! I'll definitely have to check out a few of your suggestions, especially for crime fiction. I'm always looking for a new suspense book to hook me.
Shaina, @Crazy4Fiction
www.crazy4fiction.com

carol said...

Great list. I read the Skull Mantra a while ago and enjoyed it. I haven't read any more in the series though.

bermudaonion said...

I haven't read any of those but I think I do own The Lantern.

Anonymous said...

So many look good but I;m probably most likely to read The Lantern.