Thursday, August 14, 2008

Booking through Gold Medals


Do you or have you ever read books about the Olympics? About sports in general? Fictional ones? Or non-fiction? Or both? Do you consider yourself a sports fan?

I used to be in my school basketball team. We won many a laurels. I was also into throwball in a big way. However, after I joined college, I left all of those behind. Being a student of sciences did not leave much room for anything else. I do regret it.

But it has not stopped me from keeping up with sports events. I keep track of all events in the Olympics. I watch it when I can. I like all the athletic events. I also like the Hockey and football matches. It is truly strange that I have not read any book (fiction or otherwise) on any sport event although I read sports magazines and the sports section in the newspaper.

0 comments: