Sunday, September 11, 2011

TSS: What Kind of Book Blogger Am I?

Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception (ISTP) - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment and are highly skilled at seeing and fixing what needs to be fixed. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


To find out what kind of blogger you are enter a blog below:

http://  

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm a Performer:

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Unknown said...

I was ESFP - The Performers. Fun to consider, and I did agree with part of the analysis. But did you look at all the text included? They used all of the words currently posted to my blog including the snippets from other blogs that appear on my blogroll. So the ESFP is not entirely me; it's also the blogs I read.

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

This has been fun to watch as other bloggers do. I think my blogging style is different than my personality style which is interesting.