Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Sunday Salon: Where I talk about Free Kindle Books


It is rather very funny to talk about Kindle Books. I don't own any kind of e-reader, let alone a Kindle Reader. And add to that my lack of reading. (Remember that MASSIVE reading SLUMP, I am undergoing). But here I am talking about FREE Kindle books! 

The point is, I found a website where they tell you about free e-books or best bargains. I have downloaded Kindle for PC on my laptop and have downloaded 20 e-books. I don't know when I am gonna read those. Most are light reads. Romance and cozy mystery stuff. But one can explore. It showcases all kinds of free e-books.  All book lovers must subscribe to it on their readers.  Pixel Of Ink is worth checking out. Some are available for only for a day or so. Please do check out Pixel Of Ink. You won't be disappointed. And if you know of other such sites, leave the links in the comment section. I will do another post about those at some later date.

8 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Oh very cool! I'm o an iPad for my ebooks when I do read them in that form.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I do have a Kindle, so this is good to know. Thanks for the heads-up!

Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST and
MY WEBSITE

Unknown said...

University of Chicago Press puts out a free ebook each month. You can google their website. They feature all sorts of reading. I think you will find some things you'll enjoy there.

Harvee said...

I have downloaded so many books to my Kindle - free ones abound, but I find I'm still reading those paper books! My Kindle is getting dusty~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I am always on the lookout for deals on kindle ebooks.

Book Dragon said...

Thank you! I have the Kindle app for my laptop, desktop, and iTouch.

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Great links! It's always nice to have access to more books, even though we all have too many to read :)

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Interesting - glad to know you're enjoying some of the freebies. And, thanks to CB for letting us know abt the free ebooks from U of Chicago.