Friday, June 4, 2010

Inviting guest posts/Book Blogger Hop

Every Friday, join the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and hop to some new blogs.


I will be going out of Delhi from 16th to 20th June, 2010 for a much needed break. I will not have computer access and I don't want it either.

I will be with my mom and my brother and his family. We always go together.

Although I can schedule book reviews ( I have a lot of backlog!) and other suff, I thought why not invite guest posts? Anything related to books, reading and culture or even the education system would be great. I welcome suggestions too, from all of my blogger friend.

If interested, please contact me at gautami.tripathy[at]gmail.com. Please do send me your guest posts before 14th June. So that I can schedule those for the five days I won't be here. And I can even post those on other days too.

Come on, what is stopping you? Write anything, everything...poetry too ( I will post those on my other blog, rooted).

3 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

Let's do the Hop! My Hop is here.

I hope you are having a fun filled Friday and a relaxing vacation. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

bibliophiliac said...

What a wonderful blog! I just became a follower, and I'm looking forward to reading your posts. I have a quote from Kafka in my header too!

Anonymous said...

Have a great day. Just hopping by to say hi? Have a question for you: What is your favorite book so far this year?