Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading/Musings

Which do you prefer: Adult -or- Young Adult books? Or, both? Why?

I prefer adult books. Any day. As I like difficult books only adult books can cater to that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mailbox Monday has moved over to LIBRARY OF CLEAN READS for the month of February 2011. 

I received the following:

One Cop, One Serial Killer, One Witness Who Will Survive? California's elite Police K9 Units arrive at an abandoned warehouse after a high-speed chase and apprehend two killers after they have fled a grisly murder scene. This barely scratches the surface of a bloody trail from a prolific serial killer that leads to unlocking the insidious secrets of one family s history, while tearing a police department apart. Jack Davis, a top K9 cop with an unprecedented integrity, finds himself falling for a beautiful murder suspect and struggling with departmental codes. Megan O Connell, suffering from agoraphobia, is the prime murder suspect in her sister s brutal murder. Darrell Brooks, a psychopath who loves to kill, is on a quest to drive Megan insane for profit. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone has a secret. Someone else must die to keep the truth buried forever. Silent Partner is a suspense ride along that will keep you guessing until the bitter end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am on CENSUS DUTY, which is taking up all my time. I am NOT reading anything other than those long forms, and other blog posts! I have not finished a single book in February, although I started at least two!


9 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds creepy!

I hope you get to read something other than census forms soon!

Marce said...

Is Census running past the due date or on time? It is past in Bermuda.

I prefer Adult books also.

pussreboots said...

I did census work last year. It kept me busy and I didn't get much reading done either. I got some more fun reading done last week. Next week will involve a lot of K to 3 books. Come see what I'm reading now.

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/mailbox-monday-imperfect-endings.html

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Census forms do not sound like fun. They are probably as boring as the tax forms I'm currently working on.

Hope you can get back to reading soon.

bermudaonion said...

I hope census duty doesn't take too long and you can get back to the books!

Mystica said...

I hope your census work finishes soon!

Teddy Rose said...

I hope you enjoy it!

I received 3 books, one is my most coveted of 2011.

Anna said...

Hope you have more time for reading soon!