Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me


Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java

Jennifer asks: "What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"

I don't really to look forward to seeing published in any year. There are too many books to pick up. And why should we wait for a particular author to come out with his/her novel?

ParaJunkee asks: "What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Physics! No doubt about . And Math followed a close second. And English literature. Need I say more?

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

If I have a favorite author, I keep an eye out for the new publication, or if I am reading a series I will make note of the month the new book in the series is to be released.

Deepali said...

In general, the big year for next books in series' that I follow from prominent authors is 2012.
that said, I'm looking forward to the next Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels starrer!
Just putting up my hop post now.

Harvee said...

Chemistry was my worst subject, followed by Latin and math. I was just a book nerd. Have a great weekend!

Denise G said...

Hi GFC follower through Follow Friday 40 and over please follow back

http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I have stepped back from anticipating new releases. Things can get overhyped in the blogoshpere and I end up dissapointed by the time I read the book. So I've just been picking up books that appeal to me as I see them.

Unknown said...

New follower! Check out my blog when you get the chance? :)

http://bethebooks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-book-blog-follow-friday_28.html

Howard Sherman said...

The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

He’s back on that list now.

Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
Get Inside a Story
http://www.inthestory.com

Anonymous said...

It is a little addictive to try to keep up with all the new releases. I usually try to anticipate a few from special authors and then not get too caught up in the hype beyond that. LOL

Have a good weekend!

Suko said...

There are so many books that will be published this year--it is hard to choose! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

pussreboots said...

That's usually my answer too but I could actually think of some books this time. I am looking forward to four books. Come see what they are.

BLHmistress said...

OH I was so bad with math and forget physics lol but I excelled in History.

My FF and Blog hops

Susan (Reading World) said...

Like you, I tend to wait until books are out before I get excited about them. I'm already behind in my reading!