Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java



ParaJunkee asks: What makes up your non-human family??

None whatsover!!!

Jennifer asks: "Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"

I read a lot of Crime Fiction. And the pace, the thrill, the adventure, suspense, mystery and so much more hold me. Literary ficture, the relationship, the human elements hold me.

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Deepali said...

I'm just writing out my response to this question - come visit my FF at http://readseverything.blogspot.com/

See you!

vithya velaithan said...

Hi there,just hopping by. I love multicultural and contemporary fiction. =)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Stopping by from over at the hop to say hello, nice to meet you, I've enjoyed my visit.

bermudaonion said...

I like both genres you mentioned. My non-human family is a dog who rules the roost!

Heather Trim said...

New Follower here! Happy Follow Friday.
http://heatheraine.blogspot.com

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
The Thirteenth Chime
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Jeremy said...

Hello,
Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies