Friday, January 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java


ParaJunkee asks: What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

Many crime fiction novels. Too man to name here. For some months now, I am finding all my books from other book blogs!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I love to visit blogs with books. I used to read a lot and I am hoping one day my children will allow me to do it again.

I am popping by from Java's hop and I am your newest follower over 40.

~Bibi~
www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I am doing this ‘Follow Friday 40′ that I saw over at Truly Simply Pink and I am now following you! This is such a cool idea isn’t it?! Love your blog by the way!

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-book-blog-follow-friday.html

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!!!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

I don't have a single book to point to. Come by and see why.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm already a follower. Happy weekend!
My Hop

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!

My hop is here

Happy Reading,
Zakiya LadyWings