Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bloggiesta: wrap up

I did not spend too much time on it. My blog is pretty organized, as it is. I participated in three mini challenges, Google Forms, Labelling and Tagging and 10 Things Bloggers Should Not Do. I could not do the buttons thing although I have book marked it and learn that too.

I posted my pending review (I had only one!), I scheduled a few posts for Crime Fiction Alphabet. and a few others too. I made a 2011 review page, also created a page for books I receive in 2011. Those pages for only for my viewing as of now. 

10 comments:

Nise' said...

Nice accomplishments!

Booksnyc said...

only one backlogged review - I am jealous! Glad you had a good bloggiesta!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, like you, gautami, I try to work on my blog(s) regularly, but Bloggiesta is my chance to do some extras. Good job!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Nice job - I was more organized going in than I have been in the past. This was a good thing! :)

Marie said...

Good job! It's great that you work on your blog regularly. That's some I aspire to do.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Hm, wish I was more organized to begin with...

Debbie's World of Books said...

Great job! You're so good that you stay on top of things to begin with

Erin said...

It sounds like you got some good things accomplished! I really enjoyed the mini challenges and learned a lot from them. I bookmarked a lot of them to refer to later!

Athira said...

How I wish I had only one pending review. To avoid writing reviews, I spent all of Bloggiesta playing with the template.

Anonymous said...

You got a lot accomplished! Kudos to you :)