Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bloggiesta: 8am January 21st Jan, 2011 to 8am 23rd Jan, 2011


Bloggiesta is hosted by Natasha from Maw Book Blog. She says, “it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mscot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!  It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!”


I have not made any plans. I will see what is needed to be done. I will schedule some posts and tweak my blog a bit. I am open for suggestion.

2 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Check out the mini-challenges which will be posted on my blog soon. You'll find lots of ideas!

Kim said...

Happy Fiesta to you. I am sure you will find lots to do once you really start looking! It seems with Blogging there is always something. :)