Thursday, February 12, 2015

Booking Through Love Stories

No, no, I’m not asking if you like romances … what I want to know is what is it about stories that you love? Is it the stories themselves? The people? The plot twists?

I have been reading almost exclusively romances since September 2014. I suppose the feel good factor in the ending motivates one to keep on reading romances.

Some also have good plots going, some are about the main characters and plot twists are must to keep ones interest intact throughout.

Over the months, I have read Michelle Reid, Lynne Graham, Sarah Morgan, Susan Napier , Julia James and lot more. I find I like strong heroines and very emotonal plots. I can't stand a cruel hero. That is one reason I don't like Sara Craven.

I also like Brenda Joyce for plots, Diana Palmer for strong, responsible heroes.

0 comments: