Thursday, November 29, 2012

Booking Through Being a Reader

btt button

Can you imagine NOT being a Reader? How does it shape your life? Your perception of it?

I have always been a reader. But I have not been able to read for the last two months due to CSR in my left eye. I can't focus half the time on that eye, so I am not forcing myself to read. 

Not being a reader now is taking a toll. I feel guilty. But I feel guilty if I read even a bit becos it kinda hurts my eye. I am waiting for CSR to clear soon.....

BTW, I am not visiting any blogs either, let alone commenting. Please do excuse my behaviour. I will be back at it as soon as possible...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your eye is better soon, you probably miss reading very much.

DawnTreader said...

Have you tried listening to audio books? It's been a "life saver" for me when I've been unable to read much with my eyes.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I am so sorry about your eye. You need to rest it so you can get back to reading. No need to feel guilty.

bermudaonion said...

I'm sure not reading will pay off in the long run, even if it's not easy now.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I am so sorry. For a reader, not being able to see to read has to be the scariest thing in the world. I hope it clears quickly!

Anonymous said...

I really hope your eye heals soon! What an awful thing for anyone, but ESPECIALLY a reader :)