Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sunday Salon/The Sunday Post: Bout of Books 10---My Goals


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
My summer vacations started from today. The best way to spend the days is to join read-a-thons. I usually read 3-5 books a week. Maybe now I will read a bit more...... 

My Goals:

1) To read Crime Fiction novels
2) To read a poetry book or two 
3) To write updates of my reading
4) To post reviews as soon I finish a novel
5) To visit at least 5 other participants daily