Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Find: The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen found it from Julie J. of My Own Little Corner of the World

From the Back Cover

Olivia Keene is fleeing her own secret. She never intended to overhear his. But now that she has, what is Lord Bradley to do with her? He cannot let her go, for were the truth to get out, he would lose everything--his reputation, his inheritance, his very home. He gives Miss Keene little choice but to accept a post at Brightwell Court, where he can make certain she does not spread what she heard. Keeping an eye on the young woman as she cares for the children, he finds himself drawn to her, even as he struggles against the growing attraction. The clever Miss Keene is definitely hiding something. Moving, mysterious, and romantic, The Silent Governess takes readers inside the intriguing life of a nineteenth-century governess in an English manor house where all is not as it appears.

10 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Ooh, that looks like a good one!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Yes, absolutely, a great find! I do like the cover pic :)

Here is my FRIDAY FIND

Hugs,

Sassy
:)

MizB said...

This was a really great book! I hope you get a chance to read it! :D

My review.

~MizB

Alayne said...

Great pick! I just love the cover. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Amanda Leigh said...

This one sounds great!

Alyce said...

Nice find! The cover is pretty too. :)

Cat said...

I really like the sound of this one. Great find!

Julie J. said...

Thanks for the mention of my blog! This was an excellent book! I just finished last night! I'll have my review posted later on this weekend! Highly recommended!!

Staci said...

I just checked this one out at my library!!

DelGal Reviews said...

Wow sounds juicy and mysterious. Thanks for the finding this :)