Friday, October 17, 2014

24 Hour Read-A-Thon: October 18/19, 2014


Another Read-A-Thon. I have been participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon since its conception barring one, which I forgot!!

2014 has been a good reading year for me. I have finished more than 200 books till date. So reading for the Read-A-Thon should not be a problem. I have decided to read only romance novels for it. That will help elevate the numbers!!

I also hope this will help me getting back to full time blogging. I know I have been slacking in that arena for few months now. 

2 comments:

Andrea (aka rokinrev) said...

It's 1:26 EST on a Saturday morning in Syracuse NY USA. I've been a reader of your blog over a year and this is my first post. Dewey's read-a-thon was a fascinating 'blip' last year, and tonight I drilled through the links and came to the Estella Society, which I have subscribed to now. Thank you for your blog my friend. I like seeing your posts in my email

Brona said...

I'm also hoping this will help me find my reading & blogging mojo again :-)

Good luck