Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Snapshot: September 21, 2013







I seldom wear costume jewellery. Believe it or not, I wear only Platinum, Gold or Silver. The earrings you see here are local stuff, which I liked and bought dirt cheap!! I have already worn the two pairs lots of times. The Silver Bracelet is a favorite of mine. I wear it almost always alternating it with another Silver bracelet. Maybe I should try buying artificial stuff more often!!

Saturday Snapshot, hosted by Melinda of West Metro Mommy now. It was started by Alyce of At Home With books

12 comments:

Peggy Ann said...

Very nice! I don't wear much jewerly. Just a small heart necklace and a pair of gold hoops. I don't think I am very girlie:(

Irene said...

glad you're enjoying your purchase.

Unknown said...

These look very traditional and ancient... do you wear them on a regular basis or is it out of a collection? Rare jewellery

Ginx Craft said...

I particularly like the bracelet. I am the same: I don't have much jewellery, but have my favourites that I wear a lot.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful...I only wear earrings, but I like your bracelet.

ENJOY, and thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Saturday Snapshot

bermudaonion said...

I'm glad you're enjoying them so much!

Christine Harding said...

The bracelet is lovely. I like jewellery, especially jangly bracelets, but I only have cheapo junk jewellery. http://chriscross53.blogspot.co.uk/

Vicki said...

I used to wear jewelry all the time, a ring on every finger, earrings, bracelets, necklaces. But I haven't worn any in years though.

I do think costume jewelry is ok, but the real thing is good too!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I have trouble with the metals in cheap jewelry, sometimes even silver, so I guess I just have to have gold. Tee-hee!

Anne's Snapshot Saturday

Louise said...

Indian jewellery is so pretty. I don't wear earrings enough, glad you're enjoying them.

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

Such lovely pieces! I have a few favorite pieces of jewelry that I alternate between.

Harvee said...

When I wear earrings for pierced ears, I have to wear only gold, silver, platinum because of allergic reactions to other metals!