Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For.



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week, we get a theme to list our top tens. 

This week's Top Ten is:  Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For.

Here is my list: (There are too many!!)

1) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2) The Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
3) The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand
4) Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
5) Kite Runner by Khald Hosseini

6) The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
7) The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
8) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
9) Agatha Christie Novels
10) Erly Stanley Gardner novels

11 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Oh what FUN! I’ve actually thought about doing this for some of my favorites that I read long before my blog. Great list, thanks!

Harvee said...

One or two of those classics I had to write a book report for in class! Not now though, as I stay far away from writing about the classics (had too much of them???) Here's a tease from my current read.

Anonymous said...

Gone with the Wind is one of my favorites too, and I haven't reviewed it either.

Yvette said...

Great list, thanks. Lots of classics I haven't reviewed either.

Roof Beam Reader said...

Ahhhh - so many great books, unreviewed!

bermudaonion said...

I'm familiar with all of your books, but I've only read 3 of them.

Bev Hankins said...

Some great books on your list. Gone With the Wind and Agatha Christie could have made my list too.

Here are the books I did choose: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-beloved-but-never.html

Kailana said...

Lots of good looking books there!

LBC said...

I've never been a big fan of detective fiction, but I think I'm starting to be convinced to give Agatha Christie a try.

Come check out my list this week at The Scarlet Letter.

Anonymous said...

I almost put Jane Eyre on my list, but then I remembered I'll be reviewing it later in the year as part of the Gothic Reading Challenge. It's one that I'll have a hard time reviewing, though.

The Count of Monte Cristo is such a great book! I've seen it on several lists -- I'm glad people are reading it, even if they're not writing reviews.

Anonymous said...

Loved Jane Eyre and really liked The Bell Jar. I did like The Fountainhead too, but Jason remembers more about it than me. It was the first book we read together :)