Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Snapshot: March 28, 2015

It was my birthday last Sunday, March 22. I did not celebrate it but I did get a handful of gifts. From my mom, SILs and friends.

On Monday, it was fun to celebrate in school by taking pics and simply goofing. Exams done, so no girls around until the results come out...

Sharing a few of those photos:



Diamond Studs from Mom

Cosmetic case from SIL amongst other stuff
Suncreen and BB cream bought by me
Pearl earrings from a friend
 Posting for Saturday Snapshot, hosted by Melinda of West Metro Mommy

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Happy birthday a few days late!

Book Dragon said...

Happy Birthday! The pearl earrings look really nice. I'm experimenting with BB cream but still having a hard time with it. That may be because I don't like make-up in general

grammajudyb said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes. Glad you could celebrate with family and friends. Those are the best kind of birthdays!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What lovely presents, you must feel very special :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time and got some nice gifts too.
Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG