Sunday, October 19, 2014

24 Hour Readathon: Hour 24 & End of Event meme



End of event meme–

A Readathon tradition! In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky, below.

Which hour was most daunting for you?

Hour 7 as it was past midnight in my part of the world.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Romance Novels and Crime Fiction novels, me thinks!

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Too few cheerleaders on my blog. I wish that to be changed.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

Dunno....

How many books did you read?

I read 4 novels. All of those romances. 

What were the names of the books you read?

Craving the Forbidden by India Grey 
Runaway Fiancee by Sally Wentworth
Shattered Dreams by Sally Wentworth
Secret Admirer by Susan Napier

Which book did you enjoy most?

Craving the forbidden

Which did you enjoy least?

NA

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

Visit, visit, vist

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I am NOT likely to participate in the readathon again. I have not felt like a welcome participant since the last few readathons. That fails the purpose. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a shame you don't feel part of a bigger event. I find several bloggers I regularly follow participate in readathon and I did most of my reaching out to them on twitter. I was only an unofficial cheerleader and it was much fun. This was my 4th event and each time I learn more and enjoy more.

Unknown said...

Gautami, you signed up after the cheerleading sign ups cut off. I'm sorry you didn't receive more visits as a result.

bermudaonion said...

I'm sorry to see you didn't feel a part of the event but I'm glad to see you got so much read!

Nise' said...

I have not been able to participate in the last few read-a-thons or I wold have visited! Glad you enjoyed what you read.