Saturday, October 18, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon: Startup post/Introduction meme


24 Hour Read-a-thon is here. I am at the starting line. Here I go with an e-book on my tab. Kinda of convenient, being with the computer!

I am going to read a romance.

Introduction meme

1)Where are you reading from today?

New Delhi, India

2)Three random facts about me…

I love tea
I love doing Math Puzzles
I walk barefoot at home

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?


I will pick at random. No plans made..

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?


I have not made any plans. I will read, visit blogs, comment on my whim

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?


Just don't stress, be relaxed and have fun

1 comments:

Book Dragon said...

Not only am I barefoot at home, I drive barefoot and kick off my shoes every chance I get.

I made plans and then promptly veered off. . . shrug

#5 is good advice :-)